In this guide, we will show you the exact steps that yo need to go through to Install AOS TV on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Box & Smart TV.
This guide is for people, who don’t know how to install aos tv app on their android tv boxes, smart tv’s and fire tv devices. If you have an android powered phone, you can enjoy HD Content with AOS TV on Android as well.
Don’t worry, we are not going to eat your time like a piece of fruit. We have clearly mentioned the step-by-step instructions below for your devices.
First of everything, you need the apk file in order to install it on your fire tv or smart tv or on non-android tv using the android tv box.
You can download the most recent version of aos tv from below and then follow the instructions shared below.
1. Connect your fire tv stick to the tv and connect the same to any wifi network for the process to work.
2. Open FireStick Settings.
3. Go to Device Settings Now.
4. Open Developer Options under device now.
5. Tap Apps from Unknown Sources and Turn ON.
6. Hit Search option on your firestick.
7. Type “Downloader” and install the application if you haven’t added already.
8. Open the downloader app and go to Browser option now.
9. Type www.aostv.xyz/download in the url bar and hit enter.
10. You will be landed on our download page where you can download the application. Otherwise, you can simply download the file from above section.
11. Once the file is downloaded, installation wizard will pop up on the screen.
12. Hit “Install” and don’t close the application or never come back to home screen or turn of the tv while installation is going on.
13. Finally, tap “Delete” if prompted to make some free space on your firestick.
That’s all! you have now installed aos tv app on your firestick. You can now open the application to watch some tv shows, live tv or live sports matches in HD.
Also Check: How To Install AOS TV on iPhone, iPad
Be it any android tv box, instructions are same but the User Interface of the console will be different. So, you can follow below instructions on any android tv box that you have.
1. Make sure your TV and Android TV Box are connected and they both have internet access.
2. Open Settings of Android Box.
3. Go to Security and then to Developer Options.
4. Turn on “Unknown Sources” if this is the first time that you are installing any apk file.
5. Now, Open any web browser on your tv box and visit www.aostv.xyz/download.
6. Download the apk file from that page and tap the apk file if not prompted to install automatically.
7. Hit “Install” option and wait for sometime while the installation is going on.
8. Do not turn of the tv or don’t close the application while installation is on-going.
Return to the home screen of your android tv box and open the app to watch all your favorit tv cotent.
We all know that smart tv’s doesn’t need any external devices such as FireStick or Android TV Box.
So, you don’t need to worry much.
Just open Settings of your tv and enable unknown sources by going to Security under settings.
Open Google Chrome or Opera browser on your tv and download the apk file. Hit “Install” once the file is saved to your internal storage. Installation will take only a few minutes since it don’t need any files to download from the internet as it is just an offline file.
Also Check: How To Install AOS TV on PC
Legal Notice: We (aostv.xyz) are strictly against any type content piracy, and we request and warn our readers to avoid it by all means. Watching Copyrighted material is against the law. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, it means we are referring to contents that are freely available and doesn’t break any law.